Coverfreight Cargo Insurance


How do I make a claim under my Coverfreight policy?

Claims are settled in two ways, depending on whether you’re importing goods into Australia or exporting goods out of Australia.


Claims for imported goods

To make a claim for goods transported into Australia, you can make a claim with Chubb directly by downloading their PDF Claim Form and emailing it to


Claims for exported goods

To make a claim for goods exported out of Australia, your claim will be handled by the claims settling agent in the country where you have sent your cargo.

You can find the contact details for your specific claims settling agent on your Certificate of Insurance, which was provided to you when your insurance was arranged. Please email or call the claims settling agent listed to make your claim.


For further enquiries about the Coverfreight claims process please contact Chubb directly at